An integral part of company policy is a concern for health and safety of workers and staff. Particularly during the construction phase of port infrastructure works where requirements on security are high up, we keep the most demanding security plans with a focus on:
- Continuous education and informing employees on security matters with continuous seminars Compliance with health and safety requirements at all stages of projects
- Risk assessment, audit compliance with security measures
- Prevention measures for marine pollution
- Compliance with the standards of quality programs in construction and administration.
With the experience and the constant training of our workforce, we achieve successful prevention of accidents or injuries and ensure the protection of the marine environment.
ERGOMARE SA is under certification by TUV AUSTRIA:
- of its Quality management systems with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- of its Environmental management systems in compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001:2008
- of its Ocupational Health and Safety managemen systems in compliance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2008